- I am a foreigner, can i subscribe to Zero1 service?

Of course! As long as you have any of the following ID:
  • NRIC
  • Employment Pass
  • S-Pass
  • 11B
  • Work Permit
  • Dependant Pass
  • Student Pass

Please ensure that the above ID has a minimum validity of 6 months. Do take note that passports and driving licenses are not accepted.