Yes. You can port in your existing mobile number to Zero1. Please check the following requirements and conditions to ensure a successful and smooth transfer of your mobile number:
- Your number is a post-paid number with your existing mobile operator. Pre-paid numbers cannot be ported to Zero1.
- Your number is not inactive/suspended with your existing mobile operator.
- There is no outstanding balance with your existing mobile operator.
- Your number is no longer under contract with your existing mobile operator.
- You cannot port-in Zero1 number to Zero1.
- You cannot port-in from your existing mobile operator to replace your existing Zero1 number.
- You cannot port-in number under corporate plan.
If the port-in is successful, there will be no charge. However should the port-in process be unsuccessful, there will be no refund and you will be responsible for cancellation charges at $21.40 and SIM card cost of $5.40, if it is already delivered to you.
If your number is portable and your existing number is registered under your own NRIC/ID with your current mobile operator, please follow the instructions here.
- After you register your Zero1 account, click on “The Plan” at the top of the page. It will lead you to the plan details page. Select the relevant Value Added Services (Add Ons) then click the “Keep My Existing Number” button on the left. See screenshot
- The following page will then load. See screenshot
- Fill in your current number, mobile operator and select ‘Yes’ to whether this number is registered to your ID/NRIC. Then click “Port The Number” and then click “Let’s Go” on the next page. Proceed to fill up the registration form with your personal information and delivery details.
- Please do not terminate your line with your existing mobile operator on your own.
- Proceed to register and make payment for your Zero1 plan. Upon successful sign-up, please estimate a delivery time of 3 business days.
- After you receive your new SIM card, Zero1 will then process your port-in request with your existing mobile operator to ensure that you do not experience any mobile service disruption. You are advised to keep your existing line active as the port-in SMS notification will be sent to it.
- Upon successful port-in of your number to Zero1 which will usually take 1-3 business days unless there are pending issues with your existing mobile operator, you will receive a text confirmation. You can then start using your Zero1 SIM card.